Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thank you letter to Isabel


                  Dear Isabel,
Thank you for taking us snorkeling at
Whatuwhiwhi.  


The best part was snorkeling because
it's the only thing to do that was cool.
I learnt how to put a wetsuit on.
I touched a kina when I dived down to
the bottom of the sea. I saw lots of
fishes swimming and I spotted
snapper, kingfish, flounder,
leather jacket ,stingray, eagle ray,
Baby squid And mackerel.
At one point I could see a paua.
I think everybody liked it and
therefore would like to say a huge
thank you again. We really  
appreciate It.

P.S we loved it



Your sincerely,

Jake

1 comment:

  1. well done Jake on diving down to touch kina, I would have been afraid of the spikes. Lets hope the Isabel comes back.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.