Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hydroponic writing

WALT: we are learning to design an hydroponic garden.

What was your favourite part?

My favourite part was making my Hydroponic design because I got to use a hot glue gun, because I barely use them. 

What I could  have done differently?

I could have made the design bigger, stronger and better by making more layers of pallet and then it would be cool.

What I found difficult?

I found it hard not burning my finger because there was so much glue everywhere. It hurt when I got burnt by the hot glue.

What I could have done better?

I could have put less glue on the design because it wood look better and it would look way neater.


What did you learn from this post? Do you think I should change anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.